Thinking About Joining A Team?
There are a lot of benefits of joining a local team and we'd appreciate the the opportunity to talk through those further with you. If this video describes you or someone you know, we'd love to talk! Below you'll find a list of benefits when joining a team and summary of the role.
- Dedicated Support - Our team is commitmed to helping you succeed, we have a team of mentors to help you learn and who will encourage you to reach your business goals.
- Team Leads - Our team has prospective clients that reach out wanting to see properties or sell properties. Our team shares client inquiries with our team agents to help provide a great client experience.
- Marketing and Administrative Staff - Our team has a full-time Transaction Coordinator and a full-time Marketing Coordinator on staff to support our team agents. Helping them spend more time at what they're good at and leaving the other details to our team staff.
- Learning and Development - Our team is dedicated to helping you be the best you can. This includes 1:1 training, access to team training resources and other coaching opportunities.
Considering Becoming An Agent Or Joining Our Team?
Our team is always looking to find exceptional real estate professionals to join our team. If you're considering starting a new career in real estate or maybe looking for a change of pace from being an independent agent to joining a top team, we want to talk!
The day-to-day responsibilities of an agent are dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced. This includes showing homes, providing guidance to buyers & sellers throughout their sale or purchase and drafting & negotiating contracts. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career who enjoys working with people and is dedicated to providing the best service.
Agent Responsibilities Overview:
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and help them search and find properties that meet and exceed those.
- Help with the negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Display and market real estate to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- Real estate agent’s license (recommended or can obtain during training / onboarding)
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, we'd like to connect! Fill out the form below or call Austin at (715) 212-4693.